Nuphoton Technologies Inc. is a successful and rapidly growing company in the development and applications of fiber lasers. We are on a constant look out for talented and motivated employees with technical background or experience in lasers, fiber optics, opto-mechanical, optical, electro-optics and system design disciplines.
Our work place is both exciting and rewarding with employees from diverse backgrounds. If you are looking for challenges and learning at work place, that is coupled to the stability of the company, then Nuphoton is for you.
Feel free to forward your resume to [email protected] if you are looking for an exciting career in Nuphoton Technologies.
Nuphoton Technologies, specializing in fiber lasers and optical fiber amplifiers, located in Murrieta, CA is looking for a Hardware Engineer to perform mixed signal design of picosecond and nanosecond pulse generation circuits for laser applications for telecom, underwater, engineering and flight model applications.
The candidate will be responsible for the design and testing of power supply circuits, data acquisition circuits, photo diode monitoring circuits, variable optical attenuator control circuits, high power and low power laser driver circuits and thermoelectric cooler circuits and for commercial, telecom and flight grades laser amplifiers.
- BS degree in Electronics Engineering with at least two years’ experience in designing laser amplifiers using MIL-PRF-55342, ESCC 3009/041 Space Level BME, MIL-STD-883 components and designing picosecond and nanosecond pulse generation circuits for laser applications is required.
- The position requires design knowledge in SPI, I2C, RS232, RS422, RS485, USB, Ethernet and CAN communication protocols.
- Knowledge in STM32, ST10, MSP430 and AT7913 series microcontrollers based design is a plus. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job search will be open until February 10th, 2019.
Senior Fiber Optics Technician
We are looking for a Senior Fiber Optics Technician with fiber Optics and bulk optics experience for our Murrieta, CA office.
- Experience in bulk optics assembly and alignment required.
- Should have experience in optical measurements using OSA, optical power meter, oscilloscope and optical fixtures.
- Will be responsible to perform set-up, operation, alignment, build and test electro-mechanical, laser and optical assemblies, from small sub-assemblies to completed integrated systems.
- The candidate should be self starter, be able to work with minimum supervision.
- 2-5 years opto-mechanical assembly and test experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings, schematics, diagrams and work instructions.